Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Two years ago today...

I found this in a letter from two years ago:

"Well, the Kent household has been busy! Krissy had a baby boy that weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz. That is a birth normal size baby, but he is tiny! His name is Kent Keith Tucker. He is guaranteed to be good-looking since his name is Kent! I was there for the delivery. At first I thought it was going to be a disgusting, traumatic experience but it wbaby kent 021asn’t at all! It may sound corny, but it was the most amazing experience! It was a little weird when Krissy put her legs up, but I got over that pretty quick. It wasn’t at all like it is portrayed in movies. Of course, Krissy was doped up... But the best line, came from Krissy when her dkk.psdoctor said, “OK Krissy, one more push and he will be out.” Krissy replied, “Seriously?” I got  a little teary-eyed when Kent cried for the first time, which was also pretty  much the last time he cried.

I know that little Kent was not too long ago in the premortal existence with our Father in Heaven. And I know that if I faithful and keep His commandments during mIMG_1457y mortal existence, that no blessing will be denied in the hereafter!"

Happy birthday, Kent! You have brought so much joy into my life and will forever make me smile!

No comments: