Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Elle says...

IMG_9592 She says the cutest things... sometimes!

 

 

I frequently use the phrase "knock it off". Elle has picked it up. I don't know if this is good or bad. Sometimes she says, "knock it off, Krissy" or "knock it off, everybody". She is very concerned with boo-boos. I had an open-womb on my knuckle. She asked how that happened. I replied that I ran into the wall. Her reply was "knock it off, wall".

I love telling Elle she is my favorite niece! She secretly whispered in my ear the other day "you're my niece".

Many years ago, I saved my favorite childhood doll for my future niece. Elle plays with it when she's at my house. Her name varies from Punchro, Killjoy, to Pepsidiet.

I asked her to sing a song for me. She replies as she taps her finger to her chin, "Umm, let me think... no!”

No comments: