Friday, April 16, 2010

Daniel Dynamite

ND Tonight was Kern Valley Ward Talent Show hosted by my dad. The Kent/Tucker family were highly involved in creating a memorable ward activity. Daniel Minor a.k.a. Daniel Dynamite dressed up like Napoleon Dynamite and danced exactly like the character during the Pedro election scene. It was hilarious! He is my new hero. He is normally so shy, but he sure can dance! Elle sang the first verse of "My Heavenly Father Loves Me". The first part you could not hear, but she ended it nicely! Krissy surprised me and sang a different version of "My Favorite Things". I saw it done by Hilary Weeks on YouTube and thought it be great for the talent show!

My Favorite Things:

“when I don't constantly nag at my children

they just do their chores likes sweeping in the kitchen

when they put toilet paper back on the role it feels like I've witnessed a small miracle

Here are a few of my favorite things...

bedtime and naptime and bedtime and naptime and bedtime and naptime and bedtime and naptime. Did I mention it's nice it when the kids go to sleep?

These are a few of my favorite things

when the kids fight

when my husband's late

when I'm feeling sad

I open the freezer, pull out the ice cream, and then I don't feel so bad"

Krissy did great. She made sure to tell me that I owed her!

No comments: