Monday, July 19, 2010

Farewell My Beloved

This past weekend we traveled to San DiegOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         o to visit with family. We out to dinner and lunch with both sides of our family. Nicole caught up with her friend Sarah-- who made as each a necklace. The greatness of that weekend, however, will forever be overshadowed by the loss of my beloved blanket. Over 26 years ago, my silk blanket was sown for me by my Grandma Kent. It has traveled with me all over the United States, Europe, Caribbean, and The British Isles. My blanket along with my pillow were left at the hotel in San Diego. I hope my blanket brings as much happiness as I have had over the past 26 years with it! 

1 comment:

Wendy Adams said...

Smell, why didn't you call the hotel to get your blanket back? This makes me sad!