Thursday, November 12, 2009

Anticipation

I am very excited for the theatrical release of New Moon on November 20th! I bought a special outfit to wear to the theater that day. Many are aware that I suffer from a disorder called “O.C.D.” (Obsessive Cullen Disorder).

IMG_1458 

Right now I am suffering from “O.T.D.” (Obsessive Taylor Disorder). Taylor Lautner is the actor who plays Jacob. (Wahoo, for not making him wear that wig!) I may have to switch to Team Jacob, but ONLY for the movie! In reality, Edward always wins! Last year a large group of friends went out to lunch and saw Twilight afterwards. We had a great time!  However, this year our ward dinner is on that Friday. I already have set plans for Saturday, the 21st. We’ll see what happens…

3 comments:

Angie Thompson said...

You failed to mention that these costumes were for a very small local Q&A where we all were not only the oldest in attendance but also the only ones to dress up! Sorry I missed the movie - I would have totally dressed up with you!

Dany said...

I am team Jacob this time, love his hair cut and I won't mention his abs, because I am married and he is so young! Glad your a blogger, your added to my list!

chumly said...

I am a Team Raider fan but after watching them this season I decided to be a Team Edward fan.